Friday, November 1, 2013

More origami from Val.

The last time Val came over to my place, she brought some little bags she'd made from wall paper. She asked if I knew of anywhere we could get some wall paper scraps, and as we are having our house painted at the moment, and have been getting sample paint pots, I asked the shop if they had any wall paper offcuts or sample swatches, and they gave me a bundle of bits. So when we got together again last week, Val was able to show me how to make these little gift bags. I used a scrap of black and silver wall paper with a silver grey ribbon.

Knowing how much I love little tiny things, Val made me another one of her REALLY tiny books! You can see just how small it is by the second photo showing it beside a fountain pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment