Monday, August 8, 2016

Hand made cards

I try not to get too involved in making cards, as like a lot of crafts, it can become addictive, and you can end up with dozens/hundreds of cards that you don't know what to do with!  So I only make them when I have a specific reason, or person to send it to.
On the Down to Earth forum, the moderators recently organised a swap, where the participants exchanged three recipes, plus a hand made card or a photo of your home town.  I decided to do the hand made card because I'd seen something on Pinterest that I was keen to try.  We crafters all know how important it is to have all kinds of paper and/or fabric to play with, and two item that can be used to make lovely cards or collages, whatever you are in to - are sheet music, and Asian printed newspapers or books.  I have bought both at opshops in the past, and have found many uses for the pages.  Such as this:


No comments:

Post a Comment