Saturday, August 6, 2016

Mystery origami!


A friend was playing with this when I visited her a few days ago.  She was looking on the internet for ideas for kids papercrafts and found this on a site called Grandma's Toys, or something similar.  She remembered making them at school when she was a child in the 1950's but can't remember what they were called.  I remember having them too; we used to sit around and wiggle the paper with our fingers in the pockets underneath!  There were numbers or letters written on the paper and we used to count or spell, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

I don't think many people read this blog, but if you do, and you remember this game, please let me know, either by leaving a comment, or emailing me!

2 comments:

  1. We used to make these at school, as did Elisabeth when she was at school more recently. Kids do still play with them ... the kids these days call them Chatterboxes.

    ReplyDelete